The industry demand for skilled cyber professionals continues to outpace the availability of trained and experienced individuals. This is why we are committed to fortifying the industry by educating, training and certifying a stronger, more informed workforce that can keep organizations and their information secure—now and in the future.
- Our training focus on developing and affirming skills as well as knowledge. The rigorous testing pits your abilities to perform tasks and duties against scenarios you would encounter in the field and validates your skills for the real world.
- No matter where you are in your career—university student to industry veteran—our career management insights, educational opportunities, and thought leadership provide you all of the resources and guidance you need to stay on top of cyber and become the very best in the industry.
- Our certifications not only act as career benchmarks, but can also increase your professional credibility and earning potential.
The Cyber Security Fundamentals will provide learners with principles of data and technology that frame and define cyber security. Learners will gain insight into the importance of cyber security and the integral role of cyber security professionals. The interactive, self-guided format will provide a dynamic learning experience where users can explore foundational cyber security principles, security architecture, risk management, attacks, incidents, and emerging IT and IS technologies.
This course is ideal for:
- Zero to three years cyber security experience.
- Audit, risk, compliance, information security, government and legal professionals with a familiarity of basic IT/IS concepts who:
- are new to cyber security.
- are interested in entering the field of cyber security.
- need to understand the language and principals of cyber security and how it impacts their role.
- are interested in the ISACA Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate.
- Students and recent graduates interested in a cyber security career.
Want to keep your organization secure? Then invest in better Cyber Security training.